PEDRO INFANTES IBAÑEZ is committed to making the alquilerconductor.es website accessible, in accordance with UNE-EN 301 549:2022 – excluding content excluded by RD 1112/2018.
This accessibility statement applies to the website to which the statement refers, as the case may be.
This website is fully compliant with the
Being the web generally evaluated as
- Perceivable, in terms of information and interface components
- Understandable, in terms of information and handling of the user interface
- Robust, in terms of content and its interpretation
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on March 27, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment in combination with the evaluation of the https://www.tawdis.net/ website.
The Accessibility Statement has been revised and updated in March 2023.
Remarks and contact information
You can make communications through the contact form on this website, about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) for:
- To report any possible non-compliance by this website
- Convey other difficulties in accessing the content
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
Any natural or legal person may make complaints regarding compliance with the requirements of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, as well as request information regarding content that is excluded from the scope of application of this regulation.
Once we receive your inquiry or complaint, we will respond as soon as possible.
Our commitment to accessibility
A series of measures have been adopted on this website to improve accessibility through
- Include clear and well-structured content.
- Improve navigation and user experience.